Strip Plastic Coated pain from walls. A little more wallpaper stripping. Remove remaining nails from joists. filling and sanding of the near 9000 rawl plug holes (Only Slight Exaggeration). Fit the conduit for the existing sockets Wire in the low voltage lights (Under kitchen cupboard). Drain down central heating and cap off old pipes in ceiling void.
- Make good the power chases
Remove remaining tile adhesive from the floor
- Sink existing fridge power socket into the wall (Flush mount to match rest)
- Secure low voltage lighting cables under worktops
- Plaster board the ceiling!
- Cut and install the wall cabinet top / bottom trim panels
- Get worktops professionally fitted
- Tile walls
- Remove dust from nasal cavity again :)
Kitchen Update: End of Day Three
As of today we (Team Codner-Armstrong) have progreesed the kitchen project as follows: